The ICT part covers a cross-cutting area providing services to the entire Corporation.
Key Functions of the Unit
- Provide Information and Communication Technology service including integrating departments in a computerized system network and website;
- Establish and manage integrated link in communications system (Local Area Network and Wide Area Network);
- Evaluate ICT equipment’s needs and demand;
- Ensure that the ICT system and equipment are secure and appropriately used;
- Provide professional advice before purchasing the software and all ICT related equipment’s;
- Develop and manage a register (database) which stores information within the organization;
- Develop, coordinate and manage the use of email in the organization;
- Train ZHC staff on the effective and efficient use of ICT in ZHC;
- Analyze and design systems technology, information and communication to support the ZHC to provide its services to customers and perform its functions effectively;
- Monitor the implementation review of National ICT Policy for compliance;
- Prepare annual budget for the unit and timely prepare and submit to the ZHC Principal monthly, quarterly and annual implementation report;
- Execute any work as directed by the Director General.