ZHC Pemba is a branch office that has responsibility of coordinating ZHC services in Pemba. It is currently working reporting to the Director General.
Key Functions of the Department
The main function of this Department is to coordinate the corporate activities in collaboration and consistently with the Head Office in Zanzibar. In addition, the key functions include the following:
1. Managing the property owned by corporation;
2. Reporting the general condition of buildings for further action;
3. Managing and updating property records;
4. Managing legal related issues in connection with customer, such as review and renew of lease and rent agreement;
5. Conducting and resolving customer claims concerning their living environment especially those who claim related use of common services and areas such as roof top;
6. Appraisal of new projects in collaboration with section of Investment Head Office Zanzibar;
7. Preparation detailed design of the new projects and organizing program for implementation
8. In collaboration with Property Management section, prepare the program for maintenance and set priorities based on specified indicators and other guidance that collectively could be used for forecasting maintenance program;
9. Organizing supporting programs for implementation of ZHC vision and mission statement;
10. In collaboration with Finance and Administration Department of Zanzibar, forecast capital structures and fundraising options that are feasible to achieve the targeted revenue streams and annual budget plans.